Monday, October 1, 2012

October already!

     How is it possible that today is already October 1?  I blinked and the summer was over.  Trent loves this time of year and I am trying to befriend it as well.  It is beautiful and all, but for me, it has always been hard to say goodbye to the most wonderful time of year I like to call Summertime.

     This summer was a new experience for us as we had the most delicious baby.  I spent most of my days tucked in our home with my little one.  He was figuring out how to put chub on his cheeks and I was figuring out how to brush my teeth and get dressed before my husband got home from work.  Who knew what a task that could be?

     Even though my Pandora station has changed from The Weepies Radio to Walt Disney Children's Radio, I would not do it differently.  Not for anything in the world.

     Here's why.





0 comments:

Post a Comment